外贸人必看的100句商务英语——轻松搞定询价、报价、订单、付款、发货、售后!
1. 询价 (Inquiry) 1. Could you send m…
1. 询价 (Inquiry)
1. Could you send me your price list?
你能发给我你的价格表吗?
2. What is the minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
最小起订量是多少?
3. Do you offer samples?
你们提供样品吗?
4. How long does it take to produce the goods?
生产这批货物需要多长时间?
5. Can you provide a product catalog?
你能提供产品目录吗?
6. What are the specifications of the product?
产品的规格是什么?
7. Is customization available?
可以定制吗?
8. What is the lead time for this product?
这个产品的交货期是多久?
9. Do you have this item in stock?
这个产品有库存吗?
10. Can you provide a quotation based on my requirements?
你能根据我的要求提供报价吗?
2. 报价 (Quotation)
11. Here is our latest price list.
这是我们最新的价格表。
12. The price is subject to change based on the quantity.
价格根据数量可能会有所变动。
13. We offer a discount for bulk orders.
我们为大批量订单提供折扣。
14. The price includes shipping costs.
价格包含运费。
15. The price is FOB Shanghai.
价格是上海港离岸价。
16. The price is CIF New York.
价格是纽约到岸价。
17. The price is EXW factory.
价格是工厂交货价。
18. We can offer a 5% discount for orders over 1000 units.
对于超过1000件的订单,我们可以提供5%的折扣。
19. The price is valid for 30 days.
价格有效期为30天。
20. Please confirm if the price is acceptable.
请确认价格是否可以接受。
3. 订单 (Order
21. We would like to place an order.
我们想下订单。
22. Can you confirm the availability of the product?
你能确认产品的库存情况吗?
23. What is the payment term for this order?
这个订单的付款条件是什么?
24. We need the goods to be delivered by the end of this month.
我们需要货物在本月底前交付。
25. Can you provide a proforma invoice?
你能提供形式发票吗?
26. Please send us the order confirmation.
请发送订单确认书。
27. We need the goods to be packed in cartons.
我们需要货物用纸箱包装。
28. Can you provide the shipping documents?
你能提供运输文件吗?
29. What is the estimated delivery time?
预计交货时间是多少?
30. We need the goods to be shipped by air.
我们需要货物空运。
4. 付款 (Payment)
31. What are your payment terms?
你们的付款条件是什么?
32. We accept T/T (Telegraphic Transfer).
我们接受电汇。
33. Do you accept L/C (Letter of Credit)?
你们接受信用证吗?
34. We require a 30% deposit before production.
我们要求在生产前支付30%的定金。
35. The balance should be paid before shipment.
余款应在发货前支付。
36. Can we pay by PayPal?
我们可以用PayPal支付吗?
37. We will arrange the payment once we receive the proforma invoice.
我们收到形式发票后会安排付款。
38. Please provide your bank details for payment.
请提供你的银行信息以便付款。
39. The payment will be made within 7 days after receiving the goods.
我们将在收到货物后7天内付款。
40. We can only accept payment in USD.
我们只接受美元付款。
5. 发货 (Shipping)
41. When can you arrange the shipment?
你们什么时候可以安排发货?
42. What is the shipping method?
运输方式是什么?
43. Can you ship by sea?
你们可以海运吗?
44. We need the goods to be shipped by express.
我们需要货物快递运输。
45. What is the estimated time of arrival (ETA)?
预计到达时间是什么时候?
46. Can you provide the tracking number?
你能提供追踪号码吗?
47. Please confirm the shipping date.
请确认发货日期。
48. We need the goods to be delivered to our warehouse.
我们需要货物送到我们的仓库。
49. Can you handle customs clearance?
你们能处理清关吗?
50. Please ensure the goods are properly packed for international shipping.
请确保货物为国际运输妥善包装。
6. 售后 (After-sales Service)
51. Do you offer a warranty for this product?
你们为这个产品提供保修吗?
52. What is your return policy?
你们的退货政策是什么?
53. Can you provide technical support?
你们能提供技术支持吗?
54. We found some defects in the goods.
我们发现货物有一些缺陷。
55. Can you send a replacement for the damaged goods?
你们能发送损坏货物的替换品吗?
56. We need a repair service for the faulty products.
我们需要对有问题产品进行维修服务。
57. Can you provide a refund for the defective items?
你们能为有缺陷的产品提供退款吗?
58. Please send us the repair instructions.
请发送维修说明。
59. We need a technician to inspect the equipment.
我们需要一名技术人员来检查设备。
60. Can you provide spare parts for this machine?
你们能为这台机器提供备件吗?
7. 合同 (Contract)
61. Please review the contract and confirm.
请审核合同并确认。
62. We need to sign a formal agreement.
我们需要签署一份正式协议。
63. The contract should include the delivery terms.
合同应包括交货条款。
64. Can you send us the draft contract?
你能发送合同草案吗?
65. We need to add a penalty clause for late delivery.
我们需要为延迟交货添加罚金条款。
66. The contract should specify the payment terms.
合同应明确付款条款。
67. Please confirm the terms and conditions.
请确认条款和条件。
68. We need to include a confidentiality agreement.
我们需要包括一份保密协议。
69. The contract should be signed by both parties.
合同应由双方签署。
70. Can you provide a copy of the signed contract?
你能提供签署合同的副本吗?
8. 沟通 (Communication)
71. Please keep us updated on the production progress.
请随时告知我们生产进度。
72. Can you provide a status update on the order?
你能提供订单的状态更新吗?
73. We need to discuss the details of the shipment.
我们需要讨论运输的细节。
74. Please confirm the delivery schedule.
请确认交货时间表。
75. Can we have a conference call to discuss the issues?
我们可以开个电话会议讨论问题吗?
76. Please send us the latest updates via email.
请通过电子邮件发送最新更新。
77. We need to clarify some points in the contract.
我们需要澄清合同中的一些条款。
78. Can you provide a detailed report on the production process?
你能提供生产过程的详细报告吗?
79. Please let us know if there are any delays.
如果有任何延迟,请告知我们。
80. We need to schedule a meeting to discuss the next steps.
我们需要安排一次会议来讨论下一步。
9. 投诉与问题 (Complaints and Issues)
81. We are not satisfied with the quality of the goods.
我们对货物的质量不满意。
82. The shipment was delayed without prior notice.
发货在没有提前通知的情况下延迟了。
83. Some items were missing from the shipment.
货物中缺少了一些物品。
84. The packaging was damaged during transit.
包装在运输过程中损坏了。
85. We received the wrong product.
我们收到了错误的产品。
86. The product does not meet the specifications.
产品不符合规格。
87. We need an immediate solution to this problem.
我们需要立即解决这个问题。
88. Can you investigate the issue and get back to us?
你能调查这个问题并回复我们吗?
89. We need a full refund for the defective items.
我们需要对有缺陷的产品进行全额退款。
90. Please ensure this does not happen again.
请确保这种情况不再发生。
10. 其他常用表达 (Other Common Expressions)
91. Thank you for your cooperation.
感谢你的合作。
92. We look forward to doing business with you.
我们期待与您合作。
93. Please let us know if you have any questions.
如果你有任何问题,请告知我们。
94. We appreciate your prompt response.
我们感谢您的及时回复。
95. Can you expedite the process?
你能加快进程吗?
96. We need to finalize the details as soon as possible.
我们需要尽快敲定细节。
97. Please confirm your acceptance of the terms.
请确认你接受这些条款。
98. We are willing to negotiate the terms.
我们愿意协商条款。
99. Can you provide a detailed breakdown of the costs?
你能提供成本的详细明细吗?
100. We hope to establish a long-term partnership with you.
我们希望与您建立长期合作关系。